Tuesday, November 15, 2011

NaNoWriMo



This is why I have been silent with the witty snark this month.

Edit: I should've edited this yesterday after I did what I did, but at about 11:20 PM, I crossed the 50K finish line after a mad sprint to write the remaining 3K or so.... I ended up crossing the finish line and not finishing the story, so for the next few weeks, I'mma be working on the story off and on and getting it finished so I can get it printed out, edited by a friend of mine who loves editing stuff, and published. I'll likely be trying to find someone to carry the story for sale, if I don't just go and self-publish and sell through my Etsy account.


This has been an epic month. I'm glad I'm done writing for NaNoWriMo though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

While I encourage friendly discussions and debates, anything that shows signs of dissolving into a flamewar will be deleted.