Friday, December 23, 2011

iDerp

Yes, it has been quite some time since I last posted. I had a minor bout of insanity, and have been busy helping get the house ready for the visit by the Sib and the Sib's girlfriend. Add into that attempting to work on two big cosplays (One of which I have yet to get the materials for, due to lack of big boxes) for SavCon, and general family drama..... Yeah.... Big bundle of stress and insanity. Plus, I really didn't feel like I had anything terribly profound to say on here.... I also happen to have the Steampunk Masquerade at the end of the month, so I'm working on getting an outfit and mask ready for that....

No comments:

Post a Comment

While I encourage friendly discussions and debates, anything that shows signs of dissolving into a flamewar will be deleted.