Monday, April 2, 2012

On Exes

I know it's not healthy to hold onto hurt feelings for a long time.... but sometimes... even the mighty can fall. Three times, I fell in what I thought was love. Three times, I was lied to, used, manipulated. The last two, both participants were only using me to get to someone else. The last was almost four years ago. I know it's stupid to still get upset and enraged about being used like that, not once, but twice. But goddamnit, sometimes, all it takes is the mention of one of the worst bastards I dated to send me down the path of hurt and anger all over again after years of pushing the thought of the dickhead out of my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment

While I encourage friendly discussions and debates, anything that shows signs of dissolving into a flamewar will be deleted.