Tuesday, April 17, 2012

A time of sadness

As a lot of you might know, I'm very much a lover of animals. I have had the honor and pleasure of having several in my life, and for the longest time, the one who has been one of my favorites was my dog, Cody. Sadly, all things must end... and this morning, between 5:20 AM and 5:45 AM, Cody took his last breaths and crossed the rainbow bridge. He was a part of our family for almost 15 years.... We got him in June of 1997, when he was 7 months old, and it's due to him that my fear of larger dogs was nullified. He was a good companion, and a good friend. He will be missed. May his journey across the rainbow bridge be a safe one.
Cody Pratt
1996-2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

While I encourage friendly discussions and debates, anything that shows signs of dissolving into a flamewar will be deleted.