Tuesday, October 11, 2011

BPAL Imp Review: UNDERTOW

Today's BPAL Imp Review is: UNDERTOW

BPAL says UNDERTOW is: The Dark Side of Water: clean and purifying, yet menacing -- lotus and juniper with a hint of mint. A scent dragged up from the depths to the Stygian shore.

Den says UNDERTOW is: UNDERTOW
-In bottle: There's definitely something dark to this scent, but it's subtle. Most of what I'm getting is a sweeter note, which seems fitting, and I suspect that sweetness will give way to the darker note once I put it on.
-Wet: The sweetness is still there, and I can smell the mint now.... the darkness isn't quite what I thought it'd be, but I do like this scent.
-Dry: Sweetness is still there, as is the mint.... Getting the juniper now, but the darkness I noticed earlier has faded to near nothing.... it's still a pleasing scent.
-Overall impression: This is a very clean scent, and I am adding it to my list of wanted decants.

No comments:

Post a Comment

While I encourage friendly discussions and debates, anything that shows signs of dissolving into a flamewar will be deleted.