Friday, September 2, 2011

End of First Semester

Bad Den.... Dec 02, 10
Yes, I am well aware that I have slacked in updating this blog.  I haven't had much gumption to write on things that aren't school or role-playing related...  I called the Central Access Point earlier in the school year, but never followed through, because I got distracted by schoolwork and other things.  I'm not doing as well in one of my classes as I wanted to, and I have nobody to blame but myself.  I do not like algebra in the least.  I have bombed two tests, and I have two tests left this semester.  Next semester, I have Intermediate algebra, and I believe I will have my required math credit with that class.  I fully intend to talk to a tutor...  But we'll see how well that actually works out. 

November was a bit of a nerve-wracking month for me.  Finals are coming up, and one of my teachers still has not sent me the datafiles I need to complete my project for his class.  I will be reminding him about this today when I have his class.  I have to pass all my classes this semester.  I do not want to be on financial aid probation, because I cannot afford to do that. 

This is quite possibly my last chance to get the hell out of this podunk town.

No comments:

Post a Comment

While I encourage friendly discussions and debates, anything that shows signs of dissolving into a flamewar will be deleted.