Friday, September 2, 2011

College Experience Journal Entry #4

College Experience Reflective Journal Entry #16 Oct 07, 10
1. Sentence Stems:
1. An outer obstacle that stands between me and my success in college is getting to class on time in inclimate weather.
2. Someone besides me who could help me overcome this outer obstacle is my mom.
3. How this person could help me is by driving me to school if the weather is bad.

4. An inner obstacle that stands between me and my success in college is my tendency to allow myself to become distracted.
5. Someone besides me who could help  me overcome this inner obstacle is my friend Tam.
6. How this person could help me is by asking me if I've gotten my homework done before we work on our stories each night.
7. The most challenging course I'm taking in college this semester is College Experience.
8. This course is challenging for me because I do not like asking for help with things.
9. Someone who could help me overcome this challenge is my friend Kat.
10. How this person could help me is by pointing out time and again that I have people to catch me when I fall.

2. Choices I can make to create a stronger support network:
-I can stay after class and talk to the teacher about assignments
-I can talk to my classmates about assignments and about getting a ride to class when Mom cannot take me to scool
-I can ask Dad for help with my business classes
-I can ask my brother for help with algebra
-I can ask for help

No comments:

Post a Comment

While I encourage friendly discussions and debates, anything that shows signs of dissolving into a flamewar will be deleted.