Thursday, September 29, 2011

Writer's Block: 9-27 to 9-29-2011

And the forecast is…

What’s your favorite kind of weather?
... Assuming.... that said.... Clear, but not too hot... Early fall, when it doesn't get above 75 degrees.

Remote control

What’s your favorite show on television?
More assumption..... I do have a favorite show on TV: Mythbusters.  

Internet addictions

Besides LJ, what websites are you always surfing?
...Good grief, even MORE assumption....  *sigh* Facebook, The Anticraft Forums, UniFaction, my college classes that're online, DeviantArt, Blogger... A lot of sites...

Love hurts

What’s the best way to mend a broken heart?
....I have no clue.  Waiting it out, I guess.



No comments:

Post a Comment

While I encourage friendly discussions and debates, anything that shows signs of dissolving into a flamewar will be deleted.